NOTE: As of 2013, I’m not actively developing czPlayer anymore (apart from small features/fixes old clients request). I’ll probably make the source code available someday.
czPlayer Sound System is a multi-platform sound system, oriented for mobile games.
- One single API for Windows, Windows Mobile (Pocket PC/Smartphone), Symbian, and Palm.
- “hands-off” approach, letting the developer specify his own memory manager, logging, etc. It assumes the least possible about the environment in which the developer will use it.
- Support for MOD, IT, WAV (PCM, IMA/MS ADPCM), and more to come
- Highly configurable build to balance codesize/features. For example, you can easily build without features you don’t need in your game, thus decreasing codesize.
- The author is directly available to help with custom changes or needed features/tweaks (depends on the license obtained).
For licensing information and prices contact me.
czPlayer demo (win32 only) – Only includes the DLL version for Win32. Full version includes all the other platforms and static libs.